Safe, independent living with peace of mind
Jewish Family Service is a partner with Phillips Lifeline in providing emergency alert systems to residents in the Greater New Orleans area. Our staff will help you build a personalized Care Plan and choose a Lifeline system that best fits your lifestyle. Our personalized service also includes installation and maintenance of your Lifeline system. Enjoy peace of mind and independent living with local support.
What is Lifeline?
Lifeline is a 24/7 personal alert system that connects you with emergency personnel or family members with the push of a button. Whether you want a button that travels with you, only an alert system in your home, or something in between, JFS can help you choose the system that fits your lifestyle and needs.
Call (504) 831-8475 to get started today.
Why Choose Philips Lifeline?
- 2 way voice contact with highly trained professionals at a nationwide Monitoring Center
- Individual Care Plans allow you to select who will respond to act on your behalf
- Highly recommended by healthcare professionals
- Provides peace of mind and promotes safety while living independently in your own home
- Available with landline telephones and cell phones
- All buttons are lightweight and 100% waterproof
Why Choose Jewish Family Service of New Orleans as Your Lifeline Provider?
- Installation in your home is performed by a trained JFS agency service technician
- All equipment inventory is locally managed for updates, replacements and repairs
- Contact from our local volunteer program provides monthly testing reminders
- No contracts, only month-to-month service fees
- Community outreach education for seniors or groups
- CEU presentations available for healthcare professionals
- Community Liaison services available for additional questions or assistance
Call (504) 831-8475 ext.166 to get started with JFS’s Lifeline Services.